Aromatherapy, also known as essential oil therapy, helps alter our physical, mental and emotional well-being by triggering and strengthening our bodies’ own natural processes. Aromatherapy is the study of plants and their essential oils, with a focus on how they can be used for a variety of therapeutic purposes aimed at improving a person’s health or mood. It helps to ease pain, relieve stress and anxiety, heal cuts/scars, keep skin younger, etc. Aromatherapists blend essential oils for a variety of application methods, from topical (skin) application to inhalation. Despite common misconceptions, aromatherapy goes far beyond the concept of certain aromas being relaxing or stimulating.
These oils are made up of tiny molecules that can deliver healing properties to the systems that control our physiological state. The best way for the body to absorb the therapeutic components of aromatherapy is a combination of inhalation through the olfactory system of the nose and absorption through the surface of the skin.
I love pure essential oil so much, I decided to study it in 1996 when I became a certified massage therapist. I read a book about the measured frequencies of essential oils. It begins at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and goes as high as 320–580 MHz. The frequency of rose oil is 320 MHz, and 580 MHz is the latest finding with Idaho blue spruce. For comparison, fresh produce has a frequency of up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12–22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20–27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency whatsoever. I thought it was incredible to find out all the frequencies of essential oils. Here are the average frequencies of some of the therapeutic-grade essential oils that have been measured:
- Rose (Rosa damascene)…………………320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
- Blue chamomile (Matricaria recutita)…..105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
- Aloes/sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)………..85 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………..78 MHz
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)……………..56 MHz
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
- Essential oil frequency range: 52–580 MHz
- Healthy body: 62–78 MHz
- Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62 MHz.
- 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
- When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55 MHz.
- 52 MHz is the frequency of a body with the Epstein-Barr virus present.
- 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
- When the death process begins, the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.
- Fresh food: 20–27 MHz
- Dried food: 15–22 MHz
- Dried herbs: 15–22 MHz
- Canned food: 0 MHz
- Process food: 0 MHz
- Negative thoughts: -12 MHz
- Positive thoughts: +10 MHz
- Praying: +15 MHz
- Smelling coffee: -8 MHz
- Drinking coffee: -14 MHz
- Holding cigarettes: -17 MHz
- Smoking cigarettes: -23 MHz
The beauty of using therapeutic-grade essential oils to restore coherent, healthy vibrational frequencies to the body is that they are:
Note: Most commercial shampoos, household cleaners, candles and perfumes use fragrance oil that is different from essential oil. I am very sensitive, and fragrance oil products cause headaches, sneezing or/and nausea.
Also, be selective when choosing an essential oil company. Click here for my favorites.
Do you want to get a personal aromatherapy mix to help you heal? Click here for an aromatherapy consultation.